Потър Мания Форуми
Потър Мания
Въпроси/Отговори  Въпроси/Отговори   Търсене  Търсене   Потребители  Потребители   Потребителски групи  Потребителски групи
Регистрирайте се  ::  Вход Влезте, за да видите съобщенията си

Създайте нова тема  Напишете отговор
 last.fm приказка « Предишната тема :: Следващата тема » 
Автор Съобщение
Lextasy
МнениеПуснато на: Нед Яну 25, 2009 12:48 am    Заглавие: last.fm приказка Отговорете с цитат

apologetically dressed

предполагам, че повечето от вас имат last.fm, та идеята ми е:
от top songs/top artists/каквото си изберете, вземете първите 20 в класацийката и се опитайте да напишете нещо смислено :Р или не чак толкова смислено, но поне свързано в някакви що годе истински изречения. много е забавно !

Days before you came were marked by the blue sunshine that Anna Molly brought to my brittle heart. She was wearing those heart-shaped glasses, I can recall, and said she was doing it for the girl. My bones hurt with the memory of that, I felt exactly like on that carnival of rust, where I met the pretender, almost at the bitter end of that Sunday afternoon. I remember, I was calling you, but all I got was an infra-red ambulance driving almost through me, what a fluorescent adolescent experience, isn't it ? Like killing in the name of something that makes you feel like you drilled a wire through my cheek, I was broken. It's always the same, every you, every me, we always succeed in putting holes in happiness. And when time is running out, we can do nothing but whistle for the choir.

май имаше вече някаква тема за заглавия на песни, но все пак.. give it a try :P.
PianoLady
МнениеПуснато на: Нед Яну 25, 2009 1:47 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

It's never lupus

Местожителство: Деветата Луна на Атлон

Егати сърцераздирателното просто! : D
Сори, ако има много грешки, ама английският не ми е любимият език. :Р

"I'm With You", he said, and I was so glad. That was the first time when I believed this might be the end of my lonely days. I'd never had a dream come true, but I thought, this time it would be different...

Now I am on the brink of tears, but I must play the game, so I mustn't cry... Du hast mein Herz gebrochen^, and my eyes became dark, but I can still look to the night sky, when the stars go blue. However, why is the Natsuhiboshi^ so red? It scares me and it feels like it whispers "Remember Me... remember me..."

"Hello, dear mr. president of my heart! See who I am! See what's living within me!", I wanna scream, but I'm afraid that the angels with halo might be listening to me while singing Hallelujah.

I have never been so upset before. Sousa kanashimi wo yasashisa ni^... But how?

Is it all the result of bad Karma? What did I do in my previous life to deserve this?

"Покажи мне любовь^, that's all I want!", I said to him.

However, he just called me "Alumina" and left.

------
Du hast mein Herz gebrochen - You broke my heart (German)
Natsuhiboshi - Summer star (Japanese)
Sousa kanashimi wo yasashisa ni - Turning sadness into kindness (Japanese)
Покажи мне любовь - Show me love (Russian)

Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
6trudеl
МнениеПуснато на: Пет Яну 30, 2009 10:57 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Носител на Ордена на Мерлин

That morning, she woke up, stripped, with a true smile upon her face, she felt the freelove floating in her body and mind.
Somebody told me, drugs were analogue to super sex, what i think - Lola definitely enjoyed the ride.
He came and said:
-You know, babe, the sunshine of your love is better than cocaine for me, and you know how i love it. Do you wanna?
...she smiled, behind blue eyes she felt as if sugar was melting in her head and was taking over her thoughts.
It seemed that for a hundred years each day was a perfect day for Lola. Time was spent in american dreamin, nobody was under pressure
in her vicarious reality. All she lived for was rolling the dice of life one day after another.

като That Morning е El manana
a hundred years e 100 godini (:
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя
[unknown]
МнениеПуснато на: Съб Яну 31, 2009 1:16 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Потър Мания фен №1
Потър Мания фен №1

Местожителство: That one guy that gets all the chicks and only has 1 leg.

Once batman said 'I DONT WANNA BE A SUPER HERO' and he called the GODS AND LEGENDS OF WAR to come and preform the VIOLENT REVOLUTION for him but surprisingly they were german-spanish emigrants and they just said 'TANZE SAMBA MIT MIR and batman got angry and WARCURSEd them to go and PURSUIT (OF) VIKINGS.
So they went on and completed the quest. Then a gay fetish person came.
he called himself the TORMENTOR and he offered them a gay orgy and they were drink with viking blood so they enjoyed it a lot, but in the morning they were furious and they AMOK RAN to batman and he had started drinking, so they had to convince him to STAY THIRSTY! and he showed them his EMPTY TANKARD and he went TO THE AFTERBORN and made them HEADWOUND
The GOLAW's went to AMERIKA THE BR00TAL, where they became illegal emigrant dishwashers and gigolos at a 'SEXY FEET UNDER' bar, but they died from syphilis and went to VALHALLA

there's always lots of fun stuff to do like relax and design brand new tatoos
playin' with my crossword puzzle book
im even learning
how
to
cook...

Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
Гранат Сумков
МнениеПуснато на: Съб Яну 31, 2009 3:42 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Префект
Префект

Местожителство: I Like The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning

Once upon a time in an ancient forest, a deer dance was interrupted by some war pigs. Their leader was called Warheart. Screaming "My will be done" he led the pack, trying to kill the deers with a bullet in the head. Falling upon deaf ears, his attempt failed. The deers' street spirit prevailed and they said "Our hearts alive". The pigs laughed at their leader - "If this is a man, I am a Contractor". Warheart was furious and thought "It's no good, there must be another way to die". Undergoing some divinations, he used the science from the years 99-2000 and performed a perfect esoteric surjery. "We die young" was the deers' last desperate cry and then they we're gone just like this. That is the art of dying.

Супер яко :)
МнениеПуснато на: Нед Авг 30, 2009 3:09 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Потър Мания фен №1
Потър Мания фен №1

Местожителство: under the influence

"Slowly we rot" , I said to myself , gazing at the Hazy shade of winter . What if I were The one insane all along ? It didn't matter , but the cold grip of this Nuclear winter kept reminding me how desperate we had become , trying to find or places Beneath the machine .
Everybody had their past-times - Breaking the law , drinking , smoking . All these things were catalysts to the Burner our lifestyles had become , though nobody was to blame , for The heart asks pleasure first , after all . And those pleasures were often banned and gently tucked away from our reach , which made them even more desirable . Don't believe anybody , who might try and set barriers , for you can always be One step beyond them .

докъде съм изпаднал и колко си нямам работа =.=
and we watched the world as it fell past
Върнете се в началото
Halinor
МнениеПуснато на: Нед Авг 30, 2009 12:34 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Местожителство: №4 Privet Drive

"Just hold me" he said , as all the lights and sounds were spinning in the most beautiful mess around us. He's not like you you know - you were quite different and that's the way I loved you. Can you tell me why every time I look at him I see you?
I was cold tonight as I walked out from our empty apartment, no brightness in my eyes.
"We live in a love story" he said, "I wish this could never change - you, me and the spinning world..."
And I just stared back at him. Una muneca de trapo. This is who I am with him.
He doesn't believe me when I say i love him. Of course he doesn't. Who would?
But I can feel you breathing even when you're far away, way away than I can imagine. I can feel our words, hearts, hands looking for each other, reaching for each other throught the space and time. And he may not, but I believe - even when we're miles apart, we're closer than anyone could imagine.
incinerator
МнениеПуснато на: Пет Окт 23, 2009 11:51 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Потър Мания фен №1
Потър Мания фен №1

'Сто години вече живея тоа шибан студен живот' - каза чичо - и е тая тъмна земя не се променя. блажени години бяха, първо с Ралица, после с Арлина (xD), ама не - и двете ме изиграха като малко момиченце. викат ми shine on you crazy diamond на раздялата, ама... ала-бала. стана това през 1968'

тази изповед чух от човекът-змия, ставри.
Върнете се в началото
Devastator
МнениеПуснато на: Пон Юли 18, 2011 10:50 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Потър Мания фен №1
Потър Мания фен №1

Оправи се ласт-а. Да се развихрим!

There's blood in the water - sinking, always, sinking!

I would rather see your face in Hell than speak another word of this perfect world.
Върнете се в началото
virosh
МнениеПуснато на: Сря Юли 18, 2012 6:20 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Полковник

Местожителство: в.търново

Над два часа, но се надявам да си струва :д Пък и темата е интересна, пишете ве :Д

I was feeling like an animal. No, not like any animal, like THE animal, the one that lives inside us and awakens (in)conveniently, when our self-contol is being turned off.
I didn't want to do anything else, but droppin' plates on the cold floor, breaking everything in my sight. "Shame on you" would you say, but feelings cannot be repressed that easily, rational thinking dissapears in situations like this one, when you fall down with the sickness, lose yourself in a mindless rage, futile and pathetic, stupifying, even self-destructive. Everything seemed so dark for me at that time, not messed up, but sexed up, as the thought for her and for what she has done was making me not only furious, but turned on in a sick way.
How could I continue to dream on after that, after I saw my illusions shattered in pieces? I believed that I was the biggest&the best, immuned against any emotional trauma... My eyes have never been covered behind pink glasses, although as I think of it now, maybe I underestimated love, as it is the strongest and most damaging drug that ever existed. Every second, somewhere in the world, another body drops in despair, caused by this cruel lover, Love itself. The Cupidons look to me now like some Latin thugs, whose only purpose is to destroy the most tender part of every human being, the heart, along with the dreams, the seemingly childish illusions, the naive feelings and thoughts about the world and the other people.
At that time, with a tornado of raging thoughts in my tormented mind, I felt like a rag doll, used and then thrown in the dump. Days ago I was convinced that the journey will last forever, that our love stretched if not beyong the stars, then at least to the moon and back. Lies. Empty, filled with more lies and disillusions. She claimed that her heart was the place for me, and I counted on that, because at last I could say- " I have something solid, somewhere I belong " However, it was a sand castle, which vanished away with the first waves that hit it. And nobody was savin'me, and I didn't have the desire to do that myself either. Day after day I drowned in an endless ocean of depression, almost to the point of death, but never close enough, it could have been some relief after all, as it would mean an end for all the pain, feasting with my soul. Questions without a soothing answer ripped me apart- how could she, where is the logic in cheating, didn't she take my words "I deify you" for serious, what was the problem, where was my fault in the whole story....
I wanted the life of a (Rock) Superstar, full with wild parties, sex, drugs, alcohol and rock'n'roll." I don't want to miss a thing", I said to myself and to her, when we met, and I meant to follow that promise for the months, the years ahead of us. But apparently, we both did run out of things whe don't want to miss, and instead missed everything important and valuable.
People say that it is darkest before the dawn, so we should always hope for the better, even when its worst. But no one said anything about loosing your path when its darkest, and then going out in the dawn, just to find out that you didn't make it on the same path as your loved one, you two being separated in the night of your relationship, unable to help each other to the light of the bright new day.
Nothing lasts forever, even cold november rain, it is said in a great song. I can add now, that some things don't need to last forever, as long as we feel them as such. And when they end, the eternity may not be enough for us to forget them, to get rid of the memories,left behind. Love, the november rain, that might not last forever, but can still do damage and interwine many fates in a wicked game of fate and nature combined, creating an internal world, where forever means nothing.
Създайте нова тема  Напишете отговор Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  

Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети

Template by Dustin Baccetti; Translation by: Boby Dimitrov